j

j

  • I believe that every country and culture has invaluable perspectives and lessons to teach us.
  • My personal journey is equally guided by traveling and educational opportunities.
  • This is where I share my experiences and photographs as I wander and learn.

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Home Highlights (1.13)

1. these people


2. these people
(and many others I didn't take selfies with.)

3. this
and this.
and this.




5. reuniting with Miss Olivia


6. these turd machines weren't actually a highlight... 
I just wanted an excuse to post this picture of them looking innocent and stoic.


7. BOOKS. lots of BOOKS.


2 comments:

  1. As I was driving from our coffee date, I thought "DAMMIT. We didn't take a picture." Faaaaaaail.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha Oh well! I'll photo-shop myself into a picture of you and matt being cute, since you have so many to pick from! ;)

      Delete