j

j

  • I believe that every country and culture has invaluable perspectives and lessons to teach us.
  • My personal journey is equally guided by traveling and educational opportunities.
  • This is where I share my experiences and photographs as I wander and learn.

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Miryang, South Korea

Temples ~Buddhist Monk Compound




360* Rainbow around the sun~




Original Pyochung-sa Temples built in 654
Rebuilt in 857

some of the many hand painted characters 

Mind games
Award for creepiest man in mural goes to...
pieces of Buddah's cremated remains...

traditional oven used in the Monk living quarters
                                       
Cute little boy bowing and saying hello to all the figures. 



in the "Valley of the Sun"... beautiful in all seasons

Lotus Fields







Old Amphitheater still used today!


and these monkeys... 

No comments:

Post a Comment