j

j

  • I believe that every country and culture has invaluable perspectives and lessons to teach us.
  • My personal journey is equally guided by traveling and educational opportunities.
  • This is where I share my experiences and photographs as I wander and learn.

Thursday, March 6, 2014

New Adventure Approaches

Living in Texas has been a blast.
Mostly because I get to spend so much time with a certain handsome and good-humored fellow...
haha YES, that IS a segway...

But my next adventure is nearing the 2 month-away mark, 
so I'll share my itinerary with you now!


I will be backpacking for 31 days with:
- a day pack (minimalism all the way!)
-my camera
-my constant travel companion (Ollie the shark)
-a good friend from college (Mike)

Although the above might look very planned out, we're really wingin' it.
The airplane tickets are bought, and we're going to buy unlimited train passes
but other than that, we have no reservations or definite plans!

Neither Mike or I are planning to bring a laptop,
 so I'm not sure how blogging or photo sharing will go... 
but I'm sure we'll find a way to keep in touch during the trip.

As you can imagine, I'm just A LITTLE excited :)

I'd love to talk about any "must-do/see/eat" things 
or people you know in any of the stops I have listed above.
Please feel free to contact me!
jaime.reist@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment