j

j

  • I believe that every country and culture has invaluable perspectives and lessons to teach us.
  • My personal journey is equally guided by traveling and educational opportunities.
  • This is where I share my experiences and photographs as I wander and learn.

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Euro Trip: step 1

Today I made the trip from Fort Worth, Texas to Harrisburg, Pennsylvania 
{via 1 plane + 2 trains}

As you can see. . .


I was pretty happy with my seating arrangement on the plane. :-)

I landed in Philadelphia ~ 
While waiting for my train in the fantastic "30th Street Station" 
I couldn't help but feel like I was in a scene from Harry Potter.
The voice over the loud speaker was all too familiar 
-in a 'ministry of magic' kind of way-
I was half expecting Dolores Umbridge to pop around the corner and scold me.
very amusing.



Oh, and I witnessed a drug bust. 
no big deal.

Anyway, I made it back to the burg...
tomorrow will involve some long-awaited family bonding/birthday celebration.

Then Monday morning, Mike and I will be DC bound
{ DC -> Athens, Greece }

And so it begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment